Receiving invoices via e-mail
Receiving invoices via e-mail offers the following advantages:
- Simple electronic archiving saves space, time and allows quick retrieval of old invoices.
- Invoices can be forwarded easily and free of charge.
- Access to the invoices is possible at any time, regardless of location – at the construction site, from home or even abroad.
- The invoice as a PDF meets all tax requirements according to § 14 UStG.
- Save paper and transport and take care of the environment.
- There are no legal problems due to the "qualified electronic signature". The qualified electronic signature is no longer mandatory for electronic invoicing, but we will continue to use it for security reasons.
Application for electronic invoicing
I would like to register to receive invoices from SPECK Pumpen Verkaufsgesellschaft GmbH in electronic form via e-mail as a PDF.