Variable Speed Swimming Pool Pump
The Badu EcoMV all-plastic, self-priming variable speed pool pump is designed for small commercial and large residential pools and spas. The pump design has been engineered for incredible durability, superior performance, and quiet operation. Speck continues to set standards for the future by using 100% recyclable plastics which benefit the consumer and the environment.
- This high performance, high flow pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a high concentration please call 1-800-223-8538)
- Suction and discharge are equipped with quick disconnect 2" or 3" unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- For pool users' safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open. Large strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Available with 2.4 THP & 3.45 THP variable speed motor with built-in easy to use controller with LCD display.
- The motor/control is a programmable, high efficiency pool pump motor designed to be an easy, drop-in field replacement that can be wired with minimal or no modifications.
- Program up to three (3) on/off times.
- RPM levels can be set for 1035 to 3450. Program the exact RPM level to suit any application.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reuseable o-rings throughout.
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor 56 frame has the ultimate flexibility in motor speed and timer settings.
- Three/Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.