The full featured BaduJet offers suction and discharge in a unique, patented, one-piece dual nozzle housing. Volume control and on/off button are conveniently located on the face of the jet housing.
- Flush mounted, plastic housing, 16” diameter.
- Rectangular anti-entrapment cover provides undetectable suction (20” x 17”).
- Adjustable recessed jet nozzles.
- Volume control knob adjusts flow of water.
- Pneumatic on/off button guarantees complete separation between pool water and pump motor control.
- Air regulator adjusts amount of air bubbles in water flow. (black cover available)
- Tubing for pneumatic button, 50 ft. (not shown)
- Control box with GFCI.
- Speck 4 HP self-priming, plastic pump. UL Listed, single phase with thermal overload (no motor starter required).
- Massage Hose with pulsator may be attached to jet nozzle.
The BaduJet is normally incorporated into the original pool design, but it can be added to any pool at a later date. The BaduJet has no protruding parts ensuring pool users’ safety. Very compact, installs at minimal cost. The BaduJet system includes control box with relay and air switch and 50ft. of air tubing. Minimum 4” plumbing is required. Pump and Control also available in 3 phase. Read all instructions before installing.
Consult your physician before attempting any strenuous exercise. This product may not be challenging or satisfying for all levels of exercise.