Bronze Commercial Pool Pump
The Speck bronze, self-priming, commercial pool pump Model 93 is ideally suited for high-rate sand filter applications. Its unique one piece casing design has been engineered for trouble-free operation and performance expected only of higher horsepower pumps. These features combined with a corrosion free plastic impeller and Speck's heavy duty mechanical seal makes this medium head pump the leader for others to follow.
- Smart, one-piece housing design with 250 cubic inch plastic strainer basket and plastic see-through lid.
- Incredibly quiet and efficient medium head pump performance.
- This high performance pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a high concentration please call 1-800-223-8538)
- Pump is easily connected with factory installed 4" slip suction and discharge flanges.
- Heavy duty "1081" pool motor with large 56 frame motor is thermally protected (no motor starter required). PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- Available with E-plus®/extreme-E™ energy efficient motors for extra low energy consumption.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Three/Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.