Swimming Pool Pump
The Speck Model 21-80/30G is a high efficiency plastic Special Water Feature Pump. The Model 21-80/30G is ideally suited for pools with a vanishing edge, waterfall, fountain, or water slide application. The flooded suction pump design provides maximum flow at low head and is extremely quiet due to a large 4" suction and discharge and low RPM motor (1750 RPM).
- This high volume, low head pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a high concentration please call 1-800-223-8538)
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- For pool users' safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Suction and discharge are equipped with 4" quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- Heavy duty "1081" E-plus® /extreme-E™ energy efficient pool motor with large 56 frame is thermally protected, has a PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Three/Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.